C-4 Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C-4 Gaming

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We are now back to this site temporarily. Welcome back, C-4 Gaming!

CHEAT SPOTTING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RolloutGuy
Admin
Admin
RolloutGuy

CHEAT SPOTTING Empty
PostSubject: CHEAT SPOTTING   CHEAT SPOTTING EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:26 pm

This is my guide to spotting your everyday cheater. It will have sections which will explain how the cheats work and ect. This was tested my me and a friend of mine. I do not hack!!!!!!!. This was tested on a vanilla renegade private server that we made. No anti cheat or anything like that.

TIP FOR PLAYERS:
1) If you see a player, and he's a noob (Plays like a noob and does noobie shit) and the next day is pro, think of him as a suspect. Eventually he will get better in 2 to 3 months...HACKER... te he...
2) If you suspect someone is cheating after he/she kills you, ask the suspect for a test, and come to the test with the same character you got killed with.
3) If a person dogdes a test, go to your local Mod. Supply the cheaters name and a Picture of him leaving.
4) DON'T BREAK THE RULES, THE ROLLOUTGUY IS ALWAYS WATCHING.

Detection level: Very Easy to Detect.

Big Head- Big head basically makes the head portion of every character in-game bigger. Which makes it easier to Head shot people.

How to spot : A Big head user usually get's alot of Headshots (Even though this doesn't mean he's using bighead). Always look for the bullet holes if you think he/she is cheating. Getting hit behind walls is usually a big sign of BH, but sometimes it could be some mad gay lag. If you get killed with a rapid fire gun in less than one second, test the kid for Big Head. Another great sign is when the cheater has a ramjet or rail and he shoots and kills two people that aren't even aligned, or kills someone behind wall at the same time kills you in a open space. Last sign I can remember is, if your a Mod, or someone a Mod can trust, or just a known and respected player, the cheater might try not to shoot you.

How to test for it : Call the cheaters name, and ask him for a test. Usually like this, "(Cheater name here), Test now." If he agrees then choose a common and empty spot. Also tell everyone whose included in the test, and tell them not to kill those people. After that, You stand in front of a wall (facing towards the wall) and tell the cheater to, Stand at the opposite from you. After he does that, tell him to shoot around your head. If he's a sniper, tell him to use a sniper rifle, if he's something else, tell him to use a pistol. If his bullets are not hitting you in the head, and your still getting head shotted, then he's cheating, if the Cheater (or Person) shoots around your head (Extremely close to the head) and doesn't damage you, then he's clean. Last, If he doesn't report to a test, report to a Mod.

Big Body/Big Gun

Detection level: Easy, if you know what to look for.

Big Body - This was actually a pretty good idea for a cheat. Alot of people didn't know about this, if used properly, can be used better than bighead and can almost be undectectable. Well, I'll give it a 60 percent chance of a proper user of being caught with it. But what this cheat does is, it doesn't enlarge the body, but rather the gun. But it's called Big Body because it does the same damage as getting shot in the body.

How to spot - I have to admit, this sometimes, is rather hard to spot. But anyways, if you suspect someone of Bigbody, try to stand still in front of the cheater and not shoot for a a second or two. Why you ask? Because it's impossible for the cheater to HS you. So instead of HSing you, the cheater will resort to body shot your ass. Another method is to get help from one of your teammates. Ask your team mates to follow your around. Once you confront the cheater, ask your teammate to stay near you (Ask him before you confront). There are two things the cheater would do, Run without shooting. Or Shoot and hit both of you. Another thing you can do, if your on Nod, and the the cheater is on GDI is, become a SBH and follow a teammate into the battlefield. Also stay near him. And if he get's shot, you will get got also.

How to test : Ask the person for a test. Choose a remote location, a place with walls or a big ass rock atleast. You stand in front of the wall/rock, while the cheater is on the opposite side of you. Tell him to shoot around your body, if you see bullets not hitting your body and damaging you, he's cheating. If you see bullet not hitting your body, but not damaging you, he's not cheating. If the cheaters bullets does hit you without touching your body, then he's cheating, but, don't tell him he is. Do one more thing before you report him. Tell him to HS you. If he can't, then report his ass. If he can, restart the test. If it happens again to you, tell someone else to test him. Because you might be lagging. Tip: TEST THE PERSON WITH THE CHARACTER YOU GOT KILLED WITH.

Stealth hacks

Detection level: Very hard to detect, but not impossible. If used properly, can be undectectable (Unless with the Anti-Cheat). Stealth hacks

Stealth Hacks: Stealth hacks is basically a new skin for SBHs, the Original Skin will make the character invisible, but a cheat skin will expose every SBH to the person using the cheat.

How to spot : Theres not many ways to spot this cheat, but there are few. First one is getting shot from very far away by a sniper. While you are a SBH, I mean. There are few factors to this, He either cheating (Big Body,Big head, Stealth hacks), you were exposed for like a few seconds,
or the person was aiming for somebody else (I know the Odds for this one is very low, but I shot 2 SBHs in the face while trying to attack someone else, by mistake.)

How to test : Take the cheater to a remote area, doesn't have to have walls or anything. Just a place where a shitload of noobs won't come and interfere with the test. Then stand in front of the cheater and ask him to take a picture of you (YOU HAVE TO BE A SBH). Then tell the kid to upload it and send it to you. If he doesn't, count it as dogding and report to a mod. If he does give the picture to you and you are either exposed, or have this wierd ass looking skin, then he's cheating.

RGH/Aimbot

Detection level: Impossible, unless detected by an Anti-Cheat (Don't even try to use this, RENGUARD'S Anti-Cheat will catch you easily, and then your pretty much fucked...).

RGH/Aimbot - It's a program that moves your crosshair for you. It basically aims for you, only fuckin' noobs would try to even use this. Also the program is a bitch to configure.

How to spot - You really can't spot this. It's basically like a person actually sniping, but hitting you most of the time. But a really good sniper could hit you most of the time (I can). The cheater can turn off the Aimbot at his will.

How to test : Can't test for it. Only the Anti-Cheat can detect it.

Radar Hacks

Detection level : Impossible to detect, without a Anti-Cheat.

Radar Hacks - I'm not quite sure how this works, but the person using it will know where you are by using his radar.

How to spot : Can't really spot it. But, you should report to a mod if a person knows where you always are. Because, it could be a cheat.

How to test : Need Anti Cheat.

Damage hacks/Pistol hacks

Detection level: Extremely easy to find. You'd be a dumbass if you don't think a person blowing up the the harvy with one fuckin' shot of a pistol, isn't a cheater.

Damage hacks/Pistol hacks : A person using this cheat is just asking for a permenant ban. It's the easiest cheat to detect. First thing you would notice is, Vechs just blowing up and someone getting some mad points. The person getting a shitload of points will be your suspect. If you see someone just killing like 20 people with one shot, hes your cheater. I really don't need to explain anymore about this cheat, because the person who made this cheat didn't want a undetectable cheat. Finding a Damage hack cheater is common sense.

Damage hacks also includes 500 snipers with max damage/inf. ammo. When Damage hackers kill you with 500 snipers, you always catch on fire. (This is what we noticed...)

How to test : Find a remote area, and ask the cheater to shoot you in the foot with a pistol. If you kills you, he's cheating. Testing is only for the suspects of Damage hacks. But it's obvious to find a damage hack cheater. For damage hacks, you should ask the person to shoot you in the foot with a sniper. If you die, it should be hacks.

Bones.ini

Detection level: Medium to hard.

Bone.ini - Ah, yes, it's about time we get to bones. I bet most of you slackers don't even know about this. What it basically does is increase a guns damage by any amount of the person's choosing. For example, Let's just say for arguments sake, that Pistol does 100 damage body shot, normally (This is just a example for all you slackers that can't read). Bones.ini would increase the damage to say 200.

How to test: Testing this will be a bit complex. But if your a respected player, mod, or the other team has a known/respected player, then it should be easy (Notice that I said should, I can't guarentee this will be easy to test). You have to call the cheater from the other team (obviously), and call someone on your opposite team to assist you. If both of them come, you can begin the test. Tell the Cheater to stand next to the control subject (Person from opposite team helping you, slacker) And make both of them stand in front of you, not too close, not too far. Tell the control to shoot you with the same gun that you suspected the cheater of using. Tell him to shoot your foot. And then ask the cheater to do the same thing. If the cheater does more damage than the control person, then he's cheating, if not he probably clean. If he was cheating take pictures and report to a Mod. If a mod is not present.

I WILL FIND YOU CHEATERS GRRRRRRRR AHHHHHHHHHH te he...
I did this the best I could and actually used correct grammar lol.
Back to top Go down

CHEAT SPOTTING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
C-4 Gaming :: Servers :: C-4 Gaming {Epic-Test}-
Jump to: